Chronic Diseases and psychological health
Our COPE research group focuses on chronic diseases and mental health. Research is conducted, for example, on focal areas such as obesity, cancer or diabetes.
Our project team introduces itself:
- Prof. Dr. habil. Claudia Luck-Sikorski, President
- Regine Hochrein, Research Associate
- Dr. Natascha-Alexandra Weinberger, Research Associate
Our completed research projects
- Internalized Stigma as a Stressor - Pathophysiological and Psychological Consequences for the Development of an Intervention
- Germany-wide survey on body image, health, quality of life, and coping strategies in lipedema, lymphedema, chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), obesity, and their mixed forms
- ECHT-EVAL 2018 - Forms of intervention for the "destigmatization" of people with chronic skin diseases.
- Development and evaluation of an educational program for relatives of diabetic patients.
- nutriCARD Cluster Module CM1
- Behavioral correlates of obesity discrimination - an experimental approach