Our competence-oriented study program makes you fit for your future.
You are the center of attention.
Especially in the healthcare sector, social and personal skills play a major role in addition to technical and methodological competencies. In order to promote these crucial areas of competence, the innovative and successful CORE principle of SRH is at the center of your studies: A study model in which everything revolves around just one thing - independent and active learning.
CORE = Competence Oriented Research and Education
With the right coaching to peak performance
We are convinced that only those who enjoy acting and learning on their own responsibility can rise above themselves, acquire knowledge and skills, and take on responsibility in their future careers - for themselves and for others.
We take time for you
- Our professors, lecturers and staff provide you with intensive support - in terms of subject matter, organization and personal support for independent learning.
- In the thematic learning blocks, you will deal with practical issues based on the latest research.
- You will work creatively with other students on case studies, in group presentations and role plays.
- Continuous performance assessments tailored to learning objectives promote your competence development.
- Upon completion of your studies, you will be able to immediately enter practice.